Tuesday, January 29, 2013

22 weeks


I am: 22 weeks!

Baby is the size of an: a papaya                                    

Ive gained: 5 pounds according to my home scale this morning.. first thing in the morning. I'll get a definite Friday when I see the doctor and I'm sure it won't be just 5 pounds. I've been a little hungry lately :/

 
Maternity Clothes: Yes!

My mood: I'm starting to get tired easily again and my mind is racing about all of the things that we need to do before she gets here, but overall happy!

Gender: baby GIRL!!!

Cravings: sweets, nothing specific other than that

What I'm missing: this is not baby related but... blinds! We are still without blinds and it's so weird. The sign at Lowe's said they have a 5 day guarantee for installation, but that is if you order the blinds they have in the store. We had them custom made so of course it's "about" 2 weeks.
Highlights/ Exciting moments: I felt her kick from the outside! Darrell still hasn't felt her kick and he's getting discouraged, but hopefully he'll be able to in the next few weeks. She is moving all of the time and I can tell when she's awake. It's pretty much consistent daily... 7:30, 3:00 & 8:30- ish.

Complaints: I hate PAINT! Why are there 593920 shades of the same color but none of them are exactly what I want? ugh

Wedding ring: Still on!

Here I am today at 22 weeks. I'm looking a little rough, but it's all I could pull together today.

No comments: