Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Half baked!

I can't believe I'm about to do a TWENTY week update. That means I'm halfway there, give or take depending on when the little lady decides to make her appearance!
I am: 20 weeks!

Baby is the size of an: a banana                                    

Ive gained: 5 pounds according to my home scale.

 
Maternity Clothes: I can't quit ordering. I realized when I shopped early on that I only got "winter" clothes. We haven't had too much of  a winter so now I have to keep shopping, oh darn :)

My mood: a little whiney I think.

Gender: baby GIRL!!!

Cravings: sweets
What I'm missing: comfort. I'm starting to get sore if I stay in one position too long. I am sleeping better, but when I wake up I feel like such an old woman.
Highlights/ Exciting moments: Baby girl has been dancing all over this week. She is really  making her presence known. And we did our BRU registry this weekend (http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_cE09EACBD-0684-886E-F141-1B2C245DEC75_k56698343-5CF4-249B-6816-A763E90B1AD0&overrideStore=TRUS). We'll be doing BBB soon. AAAAND, we close on our house on Friday, eeeek!!
Complaints: Dry skin and being sore.

Wedding ring: Still on!



Here I am today at 20 weeks!



And here are the comparisons.. 8, 12, 16 & 20 weeks. I don't see a huge different between 16 & 20 weeks.

No comments: