Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TWENTY ONE

I am: 21 weeks!

Baby is the size of an: a pomegranate                                    

Ive gained: I have no idea. I haven't been keeping up, but I'm guessing with all the eating I've been doing it's probably increased a bit.

 
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much all of the time now.
My mood: happy!!

Gender: baby GIRL!!!

Cravings: sweets and carbs still

What I'm missing: not too much this week, I'm happy!!

Highlights/ Exciting moments: Baby related, we ended up registering at BRU and Target, and won't do one at BBB. We found bedding we like much more at Target, so we took the original set off of BRU.  Non baby related: we closed on the house and have moved in!!

Complaints: I'm still getting a little sore if I don't change positions often, but nothing unbearable.

Wedding ring: Still on!

 





and yep, that's my new tub in my new bathroom!!

No comments: