Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Twenty-three


I am: 23 weeks!
 
Baby is the size of an: a grapefruit                                   
 
Ive gained: 8 pounds. That's the official number as of Friday.
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes!

My mood: is good. I'm sleeping really well again. I'm not even waking up to pee in the middle night which is awesome.

Gender: baby GIRL!!!

Cravings: I'm craving "real" food, like a good home cooked meal. I've been eating so much junk (McGriddles and girl scout cookies) lately and I'm over it.

What I'm missing: planning things. I know this sounds silly, but there are quite few concerts, events, etc coming up and I just don't want to committ (and can't to some because of the timing) due to how uncomfortable I may or may not be.
 
Highlights/ Exciting moments: So much this week... mom & Darrell painted the nursery this weekend. Darrell FINALLY felt her move Sunday morning. Also on Sunday, we got to see the movement from the outside for the first time,mom included! We were all sitting around watching TV and my belly was bouncing around. Baby girl is now about one pound, her face is fully developed (except for the extra fat that will continue to build up) and she can hear outside noises other my voice.. car horns, music, etc. She likes Mumford & Sons :)
Complaints: I'm having some major heartburn lately.
Wedding ring: Still on!



Front and side view at 23 weeks. I can't believe I'll be six months next week and we'll have another comparison picture.

No comments: