Tuesday, January 8, 2013

19 weeks!!

I am: 19 weeks! I can't believe that when I do this next time I'll be halfway there!!

Baby is the size of an: mango!                          

Ive gained: 4-5 pounds I guess.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all the time.

My mood: overwhelmed! Closing on the house got moved up three days, which doesnt seem like a lot, but it has put me in panic mode! It does give us an extra weekend to move which is great.

Gender: GIRL! Name coming soon if Darrell will give me the confirmation that he is 100% sure!

Cravings: Not too much this week.
What I'm missing: comfortable sleep :(
Highlights/ Exciting moments: Baby girl has been so active lately. I've even felt a couple of legitamite kicks!! Also, we ordered her nursery furniture this past week and plan on registering (or at least starting) this weekend. aaand, Alabama won another National Championship! Baby girl was having fun too, she must be a Bama fan already!
Complaints: I'm starting to get uncomfortabale.. when I sleep, when I sit too long, when I bend over.

Wedding ring: Still on!

No picture today, I'm feeling extra lazy. 


No comments: