Tuesday, January 1, 2013

18 weeks

I am: 18 weeks!

Baby is the size of an: a sweet potato...yummy! 

Ive gained: 4 pounds as of my dr. appointment yesterday. That's 4 pounds total, not 4 more pounds since my last visit, and the nurse says "oh, must've been a good Christmas". ugh, I was pretty proud of my 4 pounds at 18 weeks.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. I can still wear most of my shirts, but some of them are getting too short. I think I'll be completely switched over soon.

My mood: Emotional, irrational

Gender: baby GIRL!!! I'm starting to think her name will just be Junebug because a) we can't agree on anything except the middle name and b) everyone will call her that anyway.

Cravings: I wish I was craving anything. Lately, I don't want anything. I think I want something and 2 bites later I'm over it. It's getting frusturating.

What I'm missing: sangria. My friend had some at dinner last night and I was really jealous.

Highlights/ Exciting moments: I've been feeling her move around more and more.  I haven't felt distinct movements like kicks or anything, but more than flutters. It's almost like she's rolling around in there or something.

Complaints: My skin is still really dry and my teeth are getting sensitive. I have no idea if that's pregnancy related, I may just need to go to the dentist.


Wedding ring: Still on!

No comments: