Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas (a day late)

We had a great Christmas and Christmas Eve in Fayetteville with our friends and family.  We got to spend lots of time with my parents and grandma which I never complain about and finally got to see our super sweet neices and nephews, it had been way too long!! All in all, a successful Christmas with great people!  Also, I was 17 weeks yesterday! Blame Christmas excitement for the delayed blog update.

I am: 17 weeks!
Baby is the size of an: onion 
Ive gained: Up 2lbs as of Friday at the doctor office. After Christmas,who knows?!
Maternity Clothes: Wearing the pants more and more. I definitely need to go get some scrubs. The maternity scrubs aren't too cute, so I may just go up a size for now.
My mood: Still feeling good. A little emotional at times, but that's non-pregnant me too.
Gender: GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!! I'm sooo excited. I knew it. Darrell's a little freaked out because he says he has no idea about girls, but I told him neither one of us really has no ideas about newborns, regardlesss of the sex.
Cravings: Still water and carbs. No change there. My grandma said the baby is going to come out with a piece of toast :)
What I'm missing: I did miss being able to have drinks with my friends, but not too much. They all toasted Christmas Eve and I just help up my water!
Highlights/ Exciting moments: I think I felt some movement last night, but it was very small so I'm still not sure! Baby also has finger prints this week which is kinda crazy.
Complaints: Still that dry skin. And I'm starting to have some heartburn.
Wedding ring: Still on!

Here I am yesterday on Christmas, showing off my new MK and the growing belly!

No comments: