Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dirty Thirty

I  am: 30 weeks. Next week starts the single digit weekly countdown. We're getting close

Baby is the size of a(n): cucumber.

I've gained: 3 more pounds, based on my home scale. I said that last time and I ended up gaining 6 pounds in one month. I have an appointment Friday, so we'll see. And then after that, I go every 2 weeks.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!


My mood: is tired!! And I think I'm nesting.

Gender: baby GIRL, Avery Laiken Gibbs!

Cravings: water, water, water.

What I'm missing: chicken. I haven't been able to eat it at all this entire pregnancy. I love chicken. I always try different recipes, but no matter what, I just can't do it.

Highlights/ Exciting moments: We've pretty much completely finished the nursery. Mom came this past weekend and we had a major shopping spree! Little Avery is spoiled that is for sure, but so is her mom so why should I expect anything different?

Here I am this morning at 30 weeks. Getting big!


And here I am in the same shirt five weeks ago at 25 weeks. I can definitely see the difference here. I wonder what the four week comparison will look in two more weeks.

 




No comments: