Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seven months

I  am: 28 weeks, just stepping into the 7th month.

Baby is the size of a(n): eggplant.
                         
I've gained: No official count this week. I'm still going with 13 from the last visit and I haven't been on the scale at home. I was a little freaked out and disappointed about the six pounds in one month, so I've been trying to do better, I just can't say no to sweets.

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I've been wanting some new ones for showers and pictures, etc.  I was going through my closet today and found a whole box of clothes we got early on!!

My mood: still very impatient and tired.

Gender: baby GIRL!!! And it's official, her name will be Avery Laiken Gibbs.

Cravings: dairy and sweets still

What I'm missing: the honeymoon of the second trimester. I'm tired all the time and waking up to pee in the middle of the night again.

Highlights/ Exciting moments: She is moving a ton. We have another ultrasound with MFM Friday to check her growth. It sure feels like she is grown!
 
Complaints: Pretty much everything I said early on... I'm tired, I pee all the freaking time, and I still have heartburn.

Wedding ring: Still on!

Another four weeks has passed so here is the newest comparison picture!

No comments: