Tuesday, April 2, 2013

31 weeks



I  am: 31 weeks. We're in single digits for the countdown. And for some reason, I keep thinking 32 weeks. No need to rush it!

Baby is the size of a(n): pineapple...yummy!

I've gained: 3 more pounds, so I'm up 16 as of Friday. I'm happy with that!

Maternity Clothes: Yep!


My mood: is a little more emotional. Mostly about getting excited to meet our little girl but I know she's not ready to be here yet.  It'll be here soon but I'm just ready to know what she's going to look like and her personaliy.

Gender: baby GIRL, Avery Laiken Gibbs!

Cravings: water, water, water.

 
What I'm missing: Being comfortable and energy. It seems every thing I do makes me have Braxton Hicks so I can only do a little then I have to rest and chug water.
 
Highlights/ Exciting moments: We had an OB check-up Friday. We got to hear Avery's heartbeat again, which never gets old. She is still breech, but other than that, everything looks good.  The doctor used to say she has "plenty of time" to flip and now it's just that she has "time".  The goal is for her to be head down by 36 weeks or we tentatively schedule a c-section.

Here I am today at 31 weeks. The front view is blurry, but I didn't really notice until now and I'm not re-doing it :)

No comments: