Tuesday, February 12, 2013

24... it's V-Day


I am: 24 weeks, which means it's V-Day! In pregnancy terms, that means its Viability Day. Basically, doctors now consider her life viable and if she were born now (and from now on) they would do any and everything they can to sustain her life.  Hopefully that won't be an issue, but it's good to know we've made it to this milestone.

Baby is the size of an: a canteloupe                                

Ive gained: I'm going to stick with 8 since that was the last official number from the doctor. I have another ultrasound this Friday so I'll get weighed again then and I'll bet it be closer to 9-10.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

My mood: is emotional. The past few days I've been crying at the drop of a hat. Not over anything negative necessarily, but things are "sweet" or nice and anything baby related. I almost had to leave Target without Darrell's Valentine's Day card today because I was tearing up.

Gender: baby GIRL!!!

Cravings: Not really too much. I'm having one of those weeks where I get really hungry but nothing sounds good but I'd eat anything anyone gave me. Too many options is a bad thing.


What I'm missing: not too much this week, I'm good! 

Highlights/ Exciting moments: I had my first pregnancy massage this weekend and it was amazing! Little one was pretty lazy this weekend, but she's been so active the past few days. Yesterday was more feeling than I've ever felt.  I love it so much, but some of the kicks are actually getting painful. I'm guessing she's hitting some organ.

Complaints: Not too much actually. I'd like for my hormones to get back in check, but I'm guessing that's here to stay.

Wedding ring: Still on!




This week's picture is a comparison at 12,16,20 & 24 weeks. I think she's finally popped.

No comments: