Tuesday, December 11, 2012

15 weeks

So I've seen on some other blogs that are mostly pregnancy based that the moms fill out a template each week, so I'm going to steal it. I'll answer the same questions each Tuesday (that's the day a new week starts for me) and hopefully add a picture.

I am: 15 weeks!

Baby is the size of a: orange (I still think the food comparisons are a little odd, but it does help give me a visual).               

Ive gained: 1 pound. Initially, it was 3, but when I went to the dr this past Friday, I was down 2. My home scale said I'm back to original weight this morning, but I'm sticking with the dr. I'm haven't been working out or particularly conscious of want I eat and no more throwing up, so I'm surprised at losing weight.

Maternity Clothes: Not consistently. I'm loving leggings and my stretchy skinny jeans. I mostly wear scrubs for work and I may go up a size soon. I do have one pair of a maternity jeans I really like, but I don't quite have the belly to hold them up and they stretch out a lot. I'm mostly in regular tops, but I do have a few maternity shirts that are pretty cute, so I've worn them a time a two. They're much longer and better for leggings, and so so soft!

My mood: Overall happy, especially in regards to the baby, but with the general public I find myself getting annoyed very easily.

Gender: We don't know yet. The appointment is set a week from Friday, so hopefully Junebug will cooperate. My gut says girl, but I really don't have a preference.

Cravings: Apparently water, I can't get enough.

What I'm missing: Club sandwiches. This whole no cold deli meat thing sucks!! And no, I don't want it heated up. yuck!

Highlights/ Exciting moments: I heard the baby's heartbeat Friday, still going strong!

Complaints: Not a lot! I'd rather not be so irritable, but it's not too bad.

Wedding ring: Still on!


There's the little bump, it's getting there!!


2 comments:

Mary H said...

Love the Baby bump!!! Sooo excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love this Courtney!!! I wished I would have documented Deacon's arrival this way! Super cool:)