Tuesday, December 18, 2012

16 weeks

I am: 16 weeks!
Baby is the size of an: avocado...yummy! 

Ive gained: No official count, I'd say 1-2?

Maternity Clothes: More and more. The jeans are still too big and stretch out really easily, but the leggings are fabulous. I don't really need the shirts yet, but they sure do make that bump look really cute!

My mood: Happy, feeling good!
Gender: We don't know yet. We have the ultrasound Friday  morning. We aren't finding out in the ultrasound, we're going to have a reveal with my family that night. Check back for the updates!
Cravings: Still water and carbs.
What I'm missing: not much this week, I'm satisfied with bread and water somehow.
Highlights/ Exciting moments: Baby can hear my voice now! I'm probably more excited about that than (s)he is.
Complaints: My skin is so dry and itchy. I'm going through some lotion.
Wedding ring: Still on!

Here is a comparison picture from 8, 12, and 16 weeks! The bump is starting to look like a bump. I feel like it just happened overnight, but I do love it!

No comments: