Tuesday, April 30, 2013

35/35


I  am: 35 weeks, 35 days to go!

Baby is the size of a(n): cocnut

I've gained: 20 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!
 
My mood: I'm not quite to the point where I'm over being pregnant, but I'm getting close and I see what people mean. By the end of the day, I am exhausted and everything hurts.  Avery is moving a lot, which is a good thing, but she's getting big and it hurts! Heartburn and swollen feet make me very grumpy.

Gender: baby GIRL, Avery Laiken Gibbs!

Cravings: Water and cholocate milk.
 
What I'm missing: my wedding set. My rings had to come off this past weekend :( 
 
Highlights/ Exciting moments: Nothing too exciting as far as baby goes. We don't have an appointment this week, but starting next week we'll go every week.  We did get our stroller and car seat and a few other items.  I made a list for the hospital bag, but for some reason I just keep putting it off. I also HAVE to pick a pediatrician. Darrell and I are going to clean our cars really good this weekend (well I might have mine cleaned out) and install the car seat bases.

Here I am today at 35 weeks.

No comments: