Tuesday, April 9, 2013

32 weeks

I  am: 32 weeks, 8 more to go! uhh, ya'll, that's like 2 months. And it's less than 2 calendar months. HOLY COW!

Baby is the size of a(n): squash

I've gained: I'll say I'm probably up 18-20 by now. I see the doctor Friday I'll have an official then.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!
My mood: I'm tired and exhausted a lot. It seems like no matter how much rest I get, the smallest things fatigure me.

Gender: baby GIRL, Avery Laiken Gibbs!

Cravings: I'm back to sweets and of course water and dairy.
 
What I'm missing: SLEEP! I was sleeping so well up until a few nights ago. I've been having to get up to use the bathroom once a night which isn't too bad because I can usually go back to sleep. But lately I haven't been able to get comfortable and have been tossing and turnin all night. I feel bad because I know it keeps Darrell up and I use him as another pillow most nights.  And when I have had to get up to pee the past few nights its usually like an hour and a half before I have to wake up for the day which is so frusturating.
 
Highlights/ Exciting moments: This little girl is moving all over the place! It's actually starting to hurt at times but I love it all at the same time.  We picked out and ordered the fabric for the glider. It should be here Friday and I will take it to my aunt then. I hope it's here because I'm going to be near her this weekend.

Here I am today at 32 weeks.
 


And here is the comparison picture from 28 & 32 weeks. I'm getting too wide to put more than 2 weeks in :(

 





No comments: