Tuesday, April 23, 2013

34 weeks

I  am: 34 weeks, 6 more to go! We're moving right along!

Baby is the size of a(n): butternut squash.

I've gained: 19 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!
 
My mood: Whiney. I'm starting to have a lot pain and pressure on my tail bone and bladder. Sitting for too long hurts, laying down for too long hurts.

Gender: baby GIRL, Avery Laiken Gibbs!

Cravings: Water and dairy. I'm not craving sweets like I was, but of course, if they're around, I'll eat them.
 
What I'm missing: Not peeing five billion times a day.
 
Highlights/ Exciting moments: I saw my OB today for a routine checkup. I did mention all of the pressure and that I think I was starting to have braxton hicks. He said the pressure is normal, which I figured. He also said that the braxton hicks were normal but wanted to check me since we were planning on going to the mountains this week.  Internal checks wouldn't typically start until my next visit at 36 weeks, but better safe than sorry.  He said that my cervix is definitely making "changes", meaning it has started to soften and shorten and that her head was "right there".  I'm not dilated at all but he highly recommended me not going six hours away this weekend. Boo, there went our little mini vacation, but better safe than sorry right? I go back in two weeks and then its weekly after that. This just got real.
 
Here I am today/ tonight at 34 weeks. Darrell was actually home so he was able to take it for me instead of it being in the mirror.



And here are some of the maternity pictures!! There were so many it was hard to choose my favorites. JayCee Photography is just that good :)






No comments: