Tuesday, May 28, 2013

39 weeks

I  am: 39 weeks, it's the final countdown...I hope!!

Baby is the size of a(n): watermelon, and I feel it too!

I've gained: 26 pounds total according to the doctor's scale, which means I've actually lost 2 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: Yep!
 
My mood: Antsy. I'm so ready for my baby girl!

Gender: baby GIRL, Avery Laiken Gibbs!

Cravings: Not much. I'm actually not really hungry and am having to force myself to eat. I guess I'm running out of room.
 
What I'm missing: my hands... they're still numb!
 
Highlights/ Exciting moments: I had my 39 week appointment this morning. There wasn't any change from last week, I'm still 80% effaced and 2 cm dilated. The doctor did strip my membranes, which may or may not help things along. So far, not much is going on.  I've been having a few contractions here and there over the past week, but nothing consistent.
 
Here I am today at 39 weeks. I wonder if we'll make it to 40?!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Had the membranes done today as well, and I'm nearly in the same spot as you, due-date-twin! Here's hoping we have babies soon!!!!!!!!